Site tools:

My Account
Submit CV
Email this link to a friend
Call me
Search Partners
Email me a link to apply later

'Does thinking differently really work?'


Breakfast Seminar Invitation
   Find out how thinking differently
will help you excel!

Thursday 4th November
  8:00am: Registration & Continental Breakfast  
8:30am-9:30am: Seminar

Angela Mortimer Plc
37-38 Golden Square


20% of what you think about adds real value, the other 80% doesn't ... Worse still, it takes up time where you could be doing something else!

Angela Mortimer would like to invite you to this highly interactive breakfast seminar with Inspirational Leadership and Development Coach Kevin Chamberlain. The session will examine how looking at everyday situations differently and challenging convention will help you and your company outperform your competitors and excel in today's environment.

Please RSVP to reserve your place as spaces are limited or contact us for more information.

Role Search

Role Search

There are currently 0 live jobs...

Advanced Search | Reset Search

Hot Jobs


Bookmark:    Delicious  |  Digg  |  Reddit  |  Facebook  |  Stumbleupon
© Central Appointments 2021. Part of the international Angela Mortimer Group
Home  |  Job Roles  |  Site Map  |  Work for Us  |  Testimonials  |  Listening  |  Legal  |  Contact
View current international opportunities with our Golden Square partners:
Office Jobs  |  Media Jobs  |  Design Jobs  |  IT Jobs  |  HR Jobs  |  Accounting Jobs  |  Legal Jobs  |  Household Jobs  |  Search Jobs by Location  | showcase
Central Appointments   13 - 14 Orchard Street, Bristol, BS1 5EH  Tel: 0117 945 2680  
APSCo Member Investor in People